Promoting Good Study Habits:
Study habits are a very important part of a child’s academic success. Listed below are a few suggestions to help your child make wise use of study time at home:
1. Provide a quiet place for your child to do his/her homework.
2. Establish a specific time at which to do homework every night.
3. Make an effort to minimize distractions during study time.
4. Discuss your child’s homework with him/her daily.
5. Ask your child if he/she has tests for which to study.
MAINTAIN FREQUENT COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR CHILD’S TEACHER. THE SUCCESS OF YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION IS DEPENDENT ON PARENTS AND TEACHERS WORKING TOGETHER.